Sunday 6 February 2011

Eranaamul- final A3 colour illustration





This was the final part of my visual culture and communications module. We had to produce an A3 full colour illustration of our animal interacting with it's environment in some way. I've done Eranaamul in the desert at sunset hunting it's prey of flying insects which it is supposed to catch with it's sticky neck frill. The way I've done it is with 3 separate layers which I've then photocopied together for the final piece (I haven't got a photo of the photocopy). The background of the desert/sunset is a paper collage. The middle layer is the flies printed onto acetate and the top layer is the lizard which is a paper cut out which I have painted and drawn on to.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is really great! I love the way it's three completely different techniques :)

    ReplyDelete