Friday 1 April 2011

Sorry I've Been So Bad At Keeping My Blog Recently....

Sorry I've been so bad at keeping my blog recently. I finished one module (visual culture and communications) and then had a two week work experience placement with the illustrator Rob Ryan in his studio Ryan Town in London. I had a fantastic two weeks and got to do lots of different stuff within the studio, It was great to see how a real studio functions on an everyday basis. Everyone was really friendly and welcoming and I really enjoyed my placement there. After that it was back to college and continuing with my contextual studies module (essay writing and such)as well as finishing decorating the hallway at home and other bits and pieces that need doing so I've had a little bit of a creative battery recharge! Last Friday I started a new module 'art and language' so hopefully this will provide lots of new blog updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment