Friday 12 November 2010

Me, Myself and I Posters






So... this time last year we did a massive module for college entitled 'me, myself and I' one tiny bit of this module was to produce 3 A3 posters depicting ourselves. I went for the idea of doing 3 different 'sides' of me- each has a 'side view' of me (which incidentally was one of the first vector images I ever managed to make- I am rubbish at using illustrator!! so I was pretty pleased with that even if it did take me a ridiculously long time.... all good practice I suppose) The three themes were arty/student me, ill (m.e) me and 'grown up'/responsible me (ha ha). I don't know if you will be able to see them that well on the blog as they are supposed to be A3 but each one has little illustrations and text which illustrate my three 'sides'. Not my favourite pieces of work but I thought I'd post them up for you to look at all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment