Friday 28 January 2011

Lizard Stamp





Another part of my current module is entitled 'paleontology animal reconstructions'. We had to choose between several different descriptions of made up extinct animals, research what they would have been like if alive and then draw them. The animal I choose was a type of lizard (I'll put the drawings up later when photographed them). The next part of the brief was to use a sheet of shapes given to us by the tutors and to create your animal from these shapes 3 times- once with as many shapes as you like, then with 10 shapes and finally, five shapes. We were also given a stamp template to put our 'strongest' design into. Here is my 10 shape animal and stamp- I think it perhaps looks more like a gremlin than a lizard though??

No comments:

Post a Comment